Import & Export
KCMarketplace: The Engine That Powers Your Marketplace Success
Leverage the power of the most flexible and scalable
open-source marketplace management platform to build a B2B, B2C, or
franchise marketplace to sell any type of goods and services.
Vendors tend to have diverse pricing requirements – some set prices according to predefined strategies, customer account, order quantity, or other factors. KCMarketplace features a built-in pricing calculation engine, support for multiple currencies, tax rules, and more. Vendors can offer their customers personalized payment methods, including terms and invoicing options within the same order.
Operators require control over every aspect of operations, from the structure of the website to user permissions, product attributes, and more. With KCMarketplace’s online marketplace features, you can manage vendors, customers, orders, reports, and site settings from a single place.
- Manage buyer and vendor onboarding process
- Support for multiple monetization strategies including subscription, transaction fees, added services, etc.
- Corporate hierarchy management for both buyers and vendors
- Roles and permissions management for buyers, vendors, and the marketplace operator
- Localization capabilities to manage multiple locales currencies, languages, and tax rules
- Digitize any manual process leveraging OroMarketplace Workflow Engine
- Support for millions of products, thousands of vendors, and unlimited buyers
- Manage buyer and vendor relationships with a built-in CRM
- Customizable dashboard and analytics widgets to monitor business-critical KPIs
- Robust PIM and DAM features for catalog and product management